To change the quantity of any item in your cart, update your cart here!
Peppercini Brussels Sprouts
Put a new twist on brussels sprouts with this Italian-inspired recipe.
- 1 lb Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp Fat Boy Apple Cider Honey Mustard
- 2 tsp Peppercini Juice
- 8 oz Peppercini
- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Quarter brussels sprouts.
- Add oil to pan and add sprouts. Half way until sprouts are done, add peppercini. Sautee until sprouts and peppercini are cooked through.
- In bowl, whisk together Apple Cider Honey Mustard, peppercini juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic and basil.
- Toss sprouts and peppercini in viniagrette. Top with shaved parmesan. Serve.