To change the quantity of any item in your cart, update your cart here!
It is July, a month that is full of hot dogs, hamburgers, watermelon and heat. With all this heat we have been craving something lights, crisp and cool to eat. We also want to include our smoker or grill in this pursuit because we waited through 6 months of winter to use them. So, what did we come up with … grilled salads!
- Try a grilled preach, wild rice and arugula salad. Add bacon and goat cheese or drizzle some Cowgirl Sweet & Hot Finishing Glaze over the peaches for an added kick.
- A grilled romaine heart salad made with avocado, lemon juice, basil, garlic and green goddess dressing. Sprinkle in some Caliente Rub for some zip.
- Grilled apple tossed salad which combines grilled apples, walnuts, blue cheese and balsamic dressing. Dust with Fat Boy Pecan Rub.
- Chipotle Rub is excellent sprinkled into a chili lime & sweet corn salad. Toss together, Chipotle Rub, piquillo pepper, cilantro, creamy queso fresco, fresh lime juice and grilled sweet corn, for this tasty combination.
- Grilled Chicken Salad with blueberries, nectarines, feta and a blueberry vinaigrette. Brush the chicken with Fat Boy Apple Cider Honey Mustard and even add some honey mustard to your vinaigrette.
- Make a Caesar Salad by lightly grilling romaine lettuce, adding grilled avocado, Caesar dressing and a sprinkle of Denny’s Bacon Salt.
- Try a grilled vegetable orzo salad with grilled asparagus, zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions orzo and feta. Combine with Fat Boy Premium All Purpose Rub.
- One of our personal favorites is a grilled watermelon, feta and basil salad that is drizzled with balsamic vinegar and dusted with Fat Boy Sweet Rub.
- Who doesn’t love a potato salad? Try a grilled potato salad with grilled potatoes, onions and peppers. Add some arugula and dress with a light lemon and vinaigrette that contains some Fat Boy Coyote Canyon Rub.
- Grilled vegetable salad with giant croutons. Any vegetables grilled will work and the more the merrier. Sprinkle with Denny’s Bacon Salt for added flavor and smokiness.
- A BLT Wedge Salad is an amazing summer choice. Cut a head of iceberg lettuce into giant chunks to make it easier to char on the grill. Pepper with Fat Boy Cajun Rub, add chopped chives, crumbled blue cheese, bacon pieces and a creamy dressing.
- A peach, corn, zucchini and quinoa salad is a colorful and vibrant combination. Mix quinoa, baby arugula, caramelized grilled peaches, pepitas and zucchini, then dress with a lemon basil vinaigrette with just a touch of Fat Boy Apple Cider Honey Mustard.