To change the quantity of any item in your cart, update your cart here!
Chipotle Grilled Pork Steaks with Corn Salsa
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Fat Boy Chipotle Rub
- 2 3/4 tsp (or more) kosher salt, divided
- 4 (3/4-in thick) boneless pork shoulder steaks or pork blade chops
- Vegetable oil (for grill)
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Cotija or feta (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Flaky sea salt
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- Mix Fat Boy Chipotle Rub with 2 tsp kosher salt in small bowl. Rub mixture all over pork steaks. Let sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill for medium heat; oil grate. Grill pork and corn, turning occasionally, until pork is deeply charred and thermometer inserted into thickest part reads 145 degrees for medium, and the corn is lightly charred all over, 7-9 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Let corn cool slightly. Slice kernels off cobs into a large bowl. Add onion, season with 3/4 tsp kosher salt and stir to combine. Stir in cilantro, cheese, pumpkin seeds and lime juice. Taste salsa and add more kosher salt if needed.
- Transfer pork to a platter, drizzle any accumulated juices left on cutting board over it and sprinkle with sea salt. Top with corn salsa and serve with lime wedges alongside.