To change the quantity of any item in your cart, update your cart here!
Bacon Cauliflower Bites
This is an easy appetizer!
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Riced Cauliflower
- 3/4 tsp Denny's Bacon Salt
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cauliflower, 1 cup shredded cheese, Denny's Bacon Salt, and eggs into a mixing bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Generously grease bottom of mini muffin tin.
- Add approximately 1 Tablespoon mixture to the bottom of your muffin tin. Sprinkle on extra shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Edges will be golden brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, pop out of muffin tin with a spoon and enjoy crispy cauliflower and cheese bites immediately!