To change the quantity of any item in your cart, update your cart here!
So many flavors of pellets these days. It can be hard to decide what flavor to use on different proteins. If you are having a hard time deciding, this is for you.
- Alder: This is a mild and usually neutral pellet. You can use this on about anything, beef, chicken, pork, lamb, turkey, fish and vegetables.
- Apple: Apple produces a smoky and sweet flavor. Best for poultry, pork and seafood.
- Apple Blend: Apple Blend pellets formulates a spirited smoke that is both sweet and fruity. Use these pellets for ribs, pork, ham, fish, poultry or wild game.
- Charblend Hickory: These are the perfect bold smoke that combines charcoal and hickory. Perfect for all your smoking needs. Great on beef.
- Cherry: Cherry is sweet but also tart, this is one of the more flavorful pellets that will add a hearty smoke flavor. Good for all meats, I like best for beef and ribs.
- Competition Blend: We sell out of this blend all the time. The Competition Blend, combines maple, hickory and cherry woods. You can literally us this blend for everything you smoke but this blend is outstanding on ribs, pork, seafood, poultry and game birds.
- Fruitwood: Fruitwood blend leaves a nice rosy color on your food. This blend provides a sweet and fruity smoke that is great for pork, seafood, poultry or game birds.
- Hickory: Smoky and rich but can be overwhelming. You can mix with oak or apple to tone it down. Mainly used on pork and ribs. I personally like to use it on chicken.
- Hickory Blend: If you need to cut your hickory pellets this blend does it for you. This blend is great for everyday grilling and long or overnight smokes. Good for beef, pork, seafood, poultry and game birds.
- Maple: Maple pellets are mild with a hint of sweet. Phenomenal on poultry, fish, vegetables and cheese. Or, try these pellets when baking desserts.
- Mesquite: Very strong and spicy. Wonderful on red meat especially brisket.
- Mesquite Blend: Mesquite blend is cut with red oak so you get the spice of the mesquite but with less intensity. Great on all meat, poultry and game.
- Oak: Oak pellets are lighter than hickory but stronger than cherry or apple. Good on all meats.
- Pecan: These pellets are a little spicy and nutty. Awesome on poultry. Pecan also adds great depth to baked goods.
- Pecan Blend: This blend cuts the spice of 100% pecan which creates a sweet nutty flavor. Excellent on chicken and ribs.
- Supreme Blend: This is a very popular blend of oak, hickory and cherry woods. The blend gives you the richness of hickory, the smoothness of oak and a touch of sweetness from the cherry. A great pellet for all types of protein.
- Walnut: Intense smoke and slightly bitter like walnuts. Best for red meat and wild game.