Bar B Que Specialties, Inc. is a wholesale distribution business located in Hickman, Nebraska. We focus on the sale and distribution of BBQ rubs and sauces to grocery stores around the United States.
Part-Time Warehouse Staff
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving loading or unloading pallets from trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing PO requests and wholesale orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; stacking boxes on pallets and placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Prepare parcels for mailing, UPS, FedEX or other carrier pickup.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- General maintenance as assigned
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Other duties as apparent or assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 75 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment that has wide range of temperature throughout the year.
- Other demands as made apparent by the nature of the job
Required availability Monday-Friday daytime hours.
Pay $10-15/hour depending on experience.
Applications can be mailed to:
Bar B Que Specialties, Inc.
107 Elm Street, #26
Hickman, NE 68372
or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call 402-480-7167 or e-mail email@example.com.